Saturday, June 13, 2009

at last

So I finally finished this high chair I was making.



Why that matters is that we needed the high chair and it was taking forever. I couldn't really spend any time on the motorcycle until I got that taken care of.

So! I did do a compression test on the Bronco and got 20 psi dry and 25 wet. I haven't actually researched what those numbers mean to me on this particular engine. But it's something to compare to when I'm done.

I would have worked on it today but I haven't started my other bike for three weeks and so I took a ride to Snoqualmie Falls.





So that's out of the way, for now. Going to get to work real soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment